Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Hard Coat Low E Glass||Function:||Insulated Glass, Low-E Glass|
|Technique:||Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Tempered Glass||Structure:||Hollow, Solid|
low e insulated glass,
low e laminated glass
Hard Coated & Soft Coated Low-E Glass With ISO BV CE
LOW-E GLASS is a member of the coated glass family coated with one or more layers of metal or compound films on the quality float glass by using magnetic sputtering method. It has low thermal conductivity and high light transmittance, ensuring visible light transmittance and reducing light pollution based on prevention of heat losses. LOW-E Glass is widely used in large-sized curtain wall and decorations because of its luxury, comfortable and energy saving features.
1. High efficiency in energy saving and environment production.
2. Wonderful performance in visible light transmission.
3. Stable chemical performance.
4. Stable performance in thermal processing.
5. Stable mechanical performance for solid coat, high abrasion and scratch resistance.
6. When processed into Insulated Glass, it is not necessary to clean up edge coat.
STANDARS:CHINA GB/T18915.1-2002; UK BS6206:1981; USA ANSIZ97.1; AUS AS/NIS 2208-1996
|Thickness:||3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm, 12mm|
|Sizes:||1830x2440mm, 2134x3300mm, 2250x3300mm, 2440x3300mm etc.|
|Coating Types:||Online and Offline|
|Offline Low-E Glass Types:||Single silver high transmittance, Single silver high shading, and Double silver etc|
External use of windows, doors, skylight, roof, curtain wall, etc
1. Keep the safe of the glass with strong wooden crates,
2. With papers or powder between two pieces glass.
Contact Person: Miss. Shine