Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Ultra White||Transmittance:||More Than 91.7%|
Low Price 3.2mm Low Iron Tempered Solar Glass Curve ,4mm High Transmittance Solar Panel Glass
Tempered low iron glass is also called high transmittance and low reflectitiy glass, which is a manufactured through coating two to multiple transparent anti-relection layers on single or double sides of glass by advanced vaccum coaing technology.
1. Size : Customized
2. Thickness: 3.2mm, 4mm
1) 5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2) Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless
to human body.
3) It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4) Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, can not be cut down.
1. Strong wooden crates worthy for ocean and land transportation.
2. Steel belt outside for consolidation.
3. Paper or powder inside between each glass sheet.