Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Toughend Glass||Intermediate Film:||PVB, Sgp, Xir|
|Melting Point:||High Temperature||Size:||Customized|
toughened safety glass,
clear toughened glass
Tempered Shower Doors Window Insulated Laminated Glass for Building
Laminated glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an interlayer or film, typically of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) or ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) or SGP film, between its two or more layers of glass.
|Glass Type Avaliable||
Float glass, on-line low-e glass, off-line low-e glass,sunny control glass, acid atteched glass,etc.
1. Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact.
2. Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3. Create aesthetic sense to building: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4. Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5. Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains fro fading effect.
Furniture, Door, Building, Window
Contact Person: Shine