Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Custom Laminated Glass||Technique:||Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Laminated Glass, Tempered Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Thickness:||3+0.38+3 Mm,4+0.38+4 Mm,5+0.38+5 Mm,6+0.38+6 Mm,4+0.76+4 Mm,etc||Color:||Clear, Black, Green, Grey, Bronze, Dark Blue|
|Glass Thickness:||3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm||Size:||Max 3000*8000mm, Any Customized Size|
clear laminated glass,
tempered laminated glass
Clear and Tinted 6.38mm 8.38mm 10.38mm Flat and Curved Laminated Glass
clear laminated glass is a multifunctional glazing material that can be used in a variety of applications. It is manufactured by permanently bonding two or more lites of glass with layers of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayer, under heat and pressure, to create a single construction.
|Size||Max:3000*8000mm; Mini:300*300mm; Normal:1830*2440mm, 2140*3300mm,2140x3660mm, 2250*3660mm, etc.|
|PVB Color||Clear, Green, Blue, Bronze, Grey, Milk white, Pink, Yellow, Red, etc.|
|Thickness||3+0.38+3mm, 4+0.38+4mm, 5+0.38+5mm, 6+0.38+6mm, 4+0.76+4mm, 5+0.76+5mm, 6+0.76+6mm, 8+1.52+8mm, 10+1.52+10mm, etc.|
|Quality||Meet a criterion of the National GB / 9962-1999 & CE EN 14449:2005|
|Glass Color||Clear, Extra Clear, French Green, Dark Green, Ford Blue, Dark Blue, Bronze, Euro Grey, Dark Grey, Black, etc.|
|Glass Type||Common float laminated glass, tempered laminated glass,|
|Coated laminated glass, Low-E Reflective laminated glass, Screen printing laminated glass, Bulletproof laminated glass, Fireproof laminated glass, Curved laminated glass, hot bent laminated glass, etc.|
1. Suitable for safety glazing in selected thickness
2. Offers greater personal safety after breakage as it tends to remain intact on the frame.
3. Provides additional security over other glass types
4. Provides improved sound control due to the sound-deafening capabilities of the PVB interlayer.
5. Offers high resistance against object penetrations thus providing an effective deterrent against forced entry.
1. Sloped security glazing & skylights
2. Places where safety is required
3. Security areas subjected to ballistic attacks
4. Sound control & privacy areas
1. Paper interleaved between glass sheets;
2. Wrapped by plastic film;
3. Seaworthy wooden crates or plywood crates
Contact Person: Shine