Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Insulating Glass||Shape:||Curve, Flat|
|Grade:||First Grade||Size:||Customer Requirement|
|Usage:||Windows, Doors, Curtain Wall, Greenhouse Etc|
double glazing tinted glass,
vacuum insulated glass
Building Double Glazed/Hollow/Insulated Glass For Curtain Wall
Insulated glass/Hollow glass/Double glass is made of two or more pieces of glass glazing sheets which might be low e or reflective glass or normal float colored glass and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/Double glazing glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
1. Heat insulation: Heat insulation performance of insulating glass is the most ideal among all processed glass products available in market.Heat transfer coefficient U value can be effectively reduced by insulating glass.
2. Sound proof : Insulating glass is ideal sound insulating material. Normal IGU can reduce noise by 30 decibel, IGU filled with inert gas can further reduce 5 decibel.
3. Anti -fog: because it is no transmitter between two glasses .the middle of the two glass 's air is stable.So .the two glass won't fogging.
4. Energy-saving: Low-e glass can reflect most of the heat back .so , the temperature of the house will be quite stable.
The insulated glass/Hollow glass/Double glazing glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
1. Window and door
2. Facades, cladding and curtain walls
3. Automobile, train, vessel
4. Refrigerator freezer
Contact Person: Shine