Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Photovoltaic Tempered Glass||Size:||1634*985mm, 1634*986mm, 1600*2200mm, Etc.|
|Thickness:||3.2mm,4mm||Technique:||Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Frosted Glass, Stained Glass, Tempered Glass, Tinted Glass|
|Color:||Ultra Clear, Extra Clear||Iron Ppm:||≤120ppm|
solar pv glass,
solar module glass
3.2mm Low Iron High Transmittance Solar Panel Glass, Photovoltaic Glass
Tempered low iron glass is also called high transmittance and low reflectitiy glass, which is a manufactured through coating two to multiple transparent anti-relection layers on single or double sides of glass by advanced vaccum coaing technology.
|Size||1220 x 915mm, 1830 x 1220mm,|
|Colors||Clear and ultra clear|
|Package||Safety seaworthy wooden and plywood packing with paper interleaved|
|Applications||solar panel and solar water heater|
|Types||1. Solar patterned glass(tempered or non-tempered)|
|2. Solar float glass(temoered or non-tempered)|
1. Ultra high solar energy transmittance and low light reflectance.
2. Choice of patterns, either Prismatic/Matte or Matter/Matte to suit the specific application
3. The pyramidal patterns can assist in the laminating process during module manufacture, but can be used on the external surface if desired
4. Prismatic/Matte product available with Anti-Reflective (AR) coating for optimal solar energy conversion
5. Available in fully tempered/toughened form to provide excellent strength with resistance to hail, mechanical impact and thermal stress.
6. Easily to be cut, coated and tempered.
Thickness: 3.2mm 4mm
Visible Light Transmittance: 91.60%
Visible Light Reflectance: 7.30%
Solar Transmittance: 92%
Solar Reflectance: 7.40%
UV Transmittance: 86.80%
Total Solar Heat Gain Coefficient: 92.20%
Shading Coefficient: 1.04%
Performance varied due to different thickness
SIZE: Could be produced the sizes as per the request.
100% Strong Plywood crates,fresh paper or wood cork between each sheet of glass panel
Contact Person: Shine