Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Patterned Solar Glass||Structure:||Solid|
|Technique:||Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Laminated Glass, Tempered Glass, Tinted Glass||Function:||Heat Absorbing Glass, Heat Reflective Glass|
solar pv glass,
solar photovoltaic glass
Low Iron Ultra Clear Tempered Solar Glass With CE Certificates
Ultra clear tempered glass is produced by heating annealed glass in a furnace to
620℃.Progressing from the furnace, the glass is rapidly cooled with jets of cold air,
inducing compressive stresses to the surface while the center remains tensile.
|flat or curve|
|Size and Thickness||Normal size:3.2mm,4mm|
|Pls note: Customized size as requested is available.|
|and we will arrange the right produce-plan as per your demand.|
|Glass Colors||Clear,Ultra clear|
|Edge Shape||round edge(C-edge, pencil edge), flat edge, beveled edge, etc.|
|Further Process||rough grind, finish edge, hole, polish. etc.|
|Corner||natural corner, grind corner, round corner with fine polished. etc.|
|Packaging||1)Strong wooden crates worthy for ocean and land transportation.|
|2)Steel belt outside for consolidation.|
|3)Paper or powder inside between each glass sheet.|
|Customers||From over 20 countries worldwide.|
|Samples||Free sample will be delivered to you within one week.|
|Payment Terms||By T/T|
|Delivery Date||Within 2 weeks after receiving deposit|
1. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
3. If breakage occurs the glass breaks up into small, cubical fragments, which are not
threatening to humans.
4. Suitable for use as a safety glass as defined by consumer product safety association
16CFR 1201, ansiz 97.1 1984 and BS6262.
5. Conforms to CCC, AS/NZS2208-1996, EN12150-1, and ASTM C1048. All work done
on glass (beveling, cutting, bending, etc) must be done before tempering.
1. Strong wooden crates worthy for ocean and land transportation.
2. Steel belt outside for consolidation.
3. Paper or powder inside between each glass sheet.
Our professional warehouse staffs supervise and ensure that our glasses are safely loaded
and can reach the destination safely; we are constantly improving our packing and loading
techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat
seasonal changes in climate.
Contact Person: Shine