Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Low Iron Patterned Glass||Usage:||Solar Energy Collection Device|
|Function:||Decorative Glass, Heat Absorbing Glass, Heat Reflective Glass||Edge:||Flat Edge,Round Edge|
|Material:||Auto Grade Float Glass||Color:||Ultra Clear|
solar pv glass,
solar module glass
High Light Transmittance 3.2mm 4mm Low Iron Tempered Solar Glass For Solar Panel
Tempered solar glass, also called low iron figured glass or low iron rolled glass or low iron textured glass, is made by a continuous roll-impressed process. Low iron patterned glass with excellent performance on high solar transmittance, low absorbance, low reflectance and low iron content, is the ideal encapsulationmaterial for solar thermal and photovoltaic modules.Low iron patterned tempered glass is low ironpatternedglass that has been processed through a
tempering ovento increase its strength to resist impact, mechanical loads and thermal stress breakage. Glass is heat-treated by heating annealed glass to a temperature of approximately 1,150°F (621°C), then rapidly cooling it. The glass is cooled by a carefully controlled airflow (also known as quenching), which uniformly cools all glass surfaces simultaneously.
It is approximately four times stronger than annealed glass of the same thickness and configuration. When it is broken, tempered glass fractures into small fragments that reduce the probability of serious injury as compared to annealed glass.
1. Ultra high solar energy transmittance and low light reflectance;
2. Choice of patterns, to suit the specific application;
3. The pyramidal patterns can assist in the laminating process during module manufacture,
but can be used on the external surface if desired;
4. Prismatic/Matte product available with Anti-Reflective (AR) coating for optimal solar
5. Available in fully tempered/toughened form to provide excellent strength with resistance
to hail, mechanical impact and thermal stress;
6. Easily to be cut, coated and tempered.
1. Front cover glass of Crystalline silicon (cSi) including monocrystalline solar panels, polycrystalline solar panels.
2. Thermal Collector.
Contact Person: Shine