Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Custom Laminated Glass||Function:||Bulletproof Glass, Insulated Glass, Low-E Glass|
|Shape:||Curve, Flat||Laminated PVB:||0.38,0.76,1.14,1.52|
|Tempered Laminated Glass::||3+0.38+3;4+0.38+4;5+0.38+5;8+1.14+8;10+1.52+10||Thickness:||4mm-19mm|
|Color:||Clear, Milk White, Bronze, Green, Blue, Gray Etc||Technique:||Frosted Glass, Laminated Glass, Tempered Glass, Tinted Glass|
laminated safety glass,
tempered laminated glass
66.2 6.6.2 12mm Safety PVB Laminated Glass With CE and ISO9001
PVB laminated safety glass is the construction of two lites of glass bonded together by an adhesive material--typically Polyvinyl Butyrol (PVB). This invisible PVB layer is designed to keep the glass integral to the structure upon breakage, rather than allowing the glass to shatter into otherwise large, sharp, and dangerous pieces. PVB also dulls the edges of broken shards of glass, significantly lowering the risk of injury. After undergoing a series of heating and pressing, the two lites of glass and PVB interlayer become one solid, durable glass construction.
|Product Name||Laminated Glass|
|PVB||Color||Clear, Black, Milky, Red, etc.|
1. Extremely High Safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2. Energy-saving Building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3. Sound Control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
4. Ultraviolet Screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect
5. Create Aesthetic Sense to Buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
Curtain wall, shower door, windows, top lighting, balcony fencing, swimming pool fencing…construction glass
1. Interlay paper or plastic between two sheets
2. Seaworthy wooden crates
3. Iron belt for consolidation.
Contact Person: Miss. Shine