Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Tempered Low E Glass||Technique:||Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Figured Glass, Frosted Glass, Laminated Glass, Stained Glass, Tempered Glass, Tinted Glass, Wired Glass|
|Function:||Acid Etched Glass, Decorative Glass, Heat Absorbing Glass, Heat Reflective Glass, Insulated Glass, Low-E Glass||Structure:||Hollow, Solid|
low e insulated glass,
low emissivity glass
Low-e Tempered Glass For Building Glass
low-e glass is a versatile glass that can be easily further processed into1. Insulating glazing in combination with clear float or low emissivity glass
2. Laminated glazing(solar control function with anti UV and safety function)
3. Enameled glass and curved glass
4. Safety glass:heat strengthened or tempered glass
5. Acoustic glazing :using acoustic PVB or double glazing compositions
1. High visible light transmission rate.
2. Higher solar transmittance and more solar thermal radiation through the glass.
3. Highest infrared reflectivity: excellent insulating performance, lower the U-value.
Low-e has multiple applications in residential and commercial buildings(in double glazing-position) and domestic appliances like ovens and refrigerator doors.When glazed with reflective/tinted glass on the external pane(double glazing unit),it provides excellent solar protection.
Contact Person: Shine